Thursday, November 17, 2011

Master of Economics!

Even though this blog is mainly reserved for different sports and outdoor activities, I should still mention my master's diploma. Sports have definitely played a big role in my life, shaping my tenacious and target-oriented character, which was needed for such a big project. On 28th of October I successfully defended my master's thesis and (at least for now) finished my formal education. About a week later Ana received her bachelor's degree in law. Now it's time to take a deep breath, a short pause.. and see what's comming next.

1 comment:

Amber Knarr said...

So, how are you and Ana now? I think education can really be one of the key to great life! Wish that you posted a sample thesis abstract of your work for us to see what it was all about. But seeing your degree, well it would certainly be a lot about economics. Anyway, I do wish you both all the best!