Saturday, October 12, 2013

And they lived happily ever after..


The beggining of this summer was fetal for my single's status - as Ana and I finally got married! I have a lot of friends in serious relationships, most of who do not plan to marry soon or even have a negative opinion about this commotion. In the past, living together and having kids without being married was considered something not right, while the new generation has completely turned the tables. Many people in Slovenia belive that marriage is just a "piece of paper" and that the wedding is a "waste of money". Some of you may call me old-fassiond, but from my point of view the wedding was truelly one of the happiest days of my life. I do not want to idealize merrige, nor the ceremony itself; however, it was very emotional and relaxed, the party was a blast.. and most important, Ana was (is) the most beautiful girl in the world!





1 comment:

katkoc said...

Lušna sta :)
Katja (iz indijske ambasade) :)