Thursday, October 29, 2009

Co-workers and more..

October has not been the most active month concerning sports, however I have been working a lot and writing projects for my studies. I have concluded that I spend about 5x more time with my co-workers than with Ana - my girlfriend. Luckily, they are co-workers one could only wish for - all young, full of energy, share similar values, like to eat well, do a lot of sports and the long hours of sometimes boring IT QM management pass like nothing. The first picture is from our hiking trip on Triglav, while the second one is from last-weeks picnic at my place. To make the family complete, Maja brought her boyfriend (Andraž), I brought my better half (Ana) and Aleš brought his little successor (Valentin).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hvala za intiresny Blog